The Southwestern Medical Center Surgery Center is a licensed and certified outpatient facility. Our fully licensed and accredited staff strive to restore patients to optimal health. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. For inquiries please call 580-531-6410.
What is outpatient / ambulatory care?
Outpatient/ambulatory care involves less extensive procedures that do not require a patient to stay overnight. A medical provider will refer the patient to our ambulatory facility when surgical intervention is required, but prolonged hospital care is not.
- Our mission is to create experiences custom to patients and their individual needs.
- Patients of the Southwestern Medical Center Surgery Center can expect efficient service upon arrival and exit of the facility.
- All surgical needs fulfilled by fully trained and accredited staff.
- Never be cold with our warm blanket service.
- Post-op follow-up care provided.