Cafeteria and Amenities
Our cafeteria is now open to the public!
DINING AT SOUTHWESTERN MEDICAL CENTER
Southwestern Medical Center’s cafeteria is located on the first floor and is open to visitors for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our cafeteria features daily specials, a variety of hot and cold food and complementary coffee and tea. Cash, check and credit cards are accepted.
For the health and safety for our patients, guests and team members, we have made the following adjustments to our service.
- Guests are asked to keep at least 6 feet of distance from each other. Markings are located on the floor for distance recommendations.
- Face coverings are required when visiting the cafeteria.
- Hand sanitizers are available for use when entering and exiting the cafeteria.
- Reusable cups, refills and fountain soft drinks have been suspended. Bottled beverages are available.
- Touchless tea, coffee and water dispenders are available for use.
- All self-serve selections, including soup and salad bars, have been suspended.
- Use contactless payments at the cashier station, if possible.
- All food selections, utensils and condiments are packaged for carry-out service.
Our team is following cleaning protocol that allows for frequent pauses to clean high-touch areas. They are also diligently cleaning and sanitizing all areas of the cafeteria for everyone's safety.
- Mon. – Fri. 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Breakfast Mon. – Fri. 7:00 – 9:00 AM
- Closed 10:30 – 11:00 AM
- Lunch Mon. – Fri. 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM
- Breakfast is served from 7:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Lunch is served from 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Vending machines offering food and drink items are available 24/7 in the following locations:
- Cafeteria foyer
- Emergency department
The Gift Shop at Southwestern Medical Center is located on the first floor, off the main lobby. Hours of operation are limited, due to COVID-19 safety precautions.
A nondenominational chapel is located on the first floor, across from the cafeteria. It’s open 24/7 for prayer or a quiet place for reflection and meditation. Spiritual support is also available to assist in the time of healing and the medical process. Chaplains can provide prayers, presence and compassionate hospitality.
An ATM is located on the first floor, just inside the main lobby entrance.
FREE WI-FI CONNECTION
SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT
All Southwestern Medical Center facilities, campuses and properties are tobacco- free. This means the use of any tobacco product, including, but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco and electronic cigarettes.