As an active member of the community, Southwestern Medical Center supports many organizations through monetary and in-kind donations annually. It is the policy of this hospital to contribute to activities, organizations and causes in Southwest Oklahoma that align with our mission of Making Communities Healthier.
The goal is to focus support on the following areas:
- Health and wellness organizations
- Children, youth and education organizations
- Community-based organizations including cultural and humanities
- Civic enhancement
In evaluation of sponsorship opportunities, priority will be given to organizations that are aligned with the areas listed above. Further priority will be given to organizations with involvement of Southwestern Medical Center employees as board members, advisory committee members, event chairs and/or active and engaged volunteers. Only organizations with 501(c)(3) status are eligible for funding.
The Hospital does not contribute to:
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts
- Political campaigns/parties
- Groups that discriminate on the basis of age, religion, color, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin
- Activities that do not advance our public or our hospital’s purpose
Request submission process
All requests for sponsorship should be submitted utilizing the online Sponsorship Application below.
- Sponsorship requests are reviewed on a monthly basis.
- Submit your sponsorship request no later than 10 weeks prior to the date of the event.
- Incomplete Sponsorship Applications will not be considered
Any supporting documentation you would like to submit with your Sponsorship Application can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Southwestern Medical Center
5602 SW Lee Blvd.
Lawton, OK 73505