As an active member of the community, Southwestern Medical Center supports many organizations through monetary and in-kind donations annually. It is the policy of this hospital to contribute to activities, organizations and causes in Southwest Oklahoma that align with our mission of Making Communities Healthier.
The goal is to focus support on the following areas:
- Primary: organizations that promote health and wellness
- Secondary: organizations that support children, youth and education
In evaluation of sponsorship opportunities, priority will be given to organizations that are aligned with the areas listed above. Further priority will be given to organizations with involvement of Southwestern Medical Center employees as board members, advisory committee members, event chairs and/or active and engaged volunteers. Only organizations with 501(c)(3), 501(c)(4) or 501(c)(6) status are eligible for funding.
The following exclusions may apply:
- Requests from religious organizations for sectarian purposes will not be considered; however, a community program sponsored by a religious organization will be considered (e.g., food pantry).
- Southwestern Medical Center will not support organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability with respect to employment, volunteer participation, or the provision of services.
- Financial requests for capital campaigns or activities that do not advance our public or corporate purpose will not be considered.
Request submission process
All requests for sponsorship should be submitted utilizing the online Sponsorship Application below.
- Sponsorship requests are reviewed on a monthly basis.
- Submit your sponsorship request no later than 10 weeks prior to the date of the event.
- Incomplete Sponsorship Applications will not be considered
Any supporting documentation you would like to submit with your Sponsorship Application can be emailed to Mary.Towe@swmconline.com or mailed to:
Southwestern Medical Center
5602 SW Lee Blvd.
Lawton, OK 73505